Pneumatic R &
Dimensional Data |
Findeva R Series
Roller vibrators use compressed air to push a roller around a raceway to produce rotary vibration. The heavier the roller and the faster it moves the greater the centrifugal force produced. Simple roller vibrators are almost as simple as ball vibrators, but can produce more force.
When harnessed by proper mounting of the roller vibrator, the rotary vibration is transferred through the hopper or bin wall to the material within. As the material vibrates it is displaced from the hopper wall reducing friction and allowing gravity to restore material flow. Proper mounting also disperses the rotary vibration over a large area producing uniform material flow. Since rotary vibration is directional, material will be encouraged to flow in the direction of the rotating rollers.
Findeva DAR Series
- Roller vibrators operate at relatively high RPM producing high frequency vibration. They also produce moderate amounts of force. This makes them well suited for moving fine materials such as sand, flour, sugar, cement, spices, powders, dust, and so on. Because they produce more force they can handle larger loads and materials containing more moisture than ball vibrators.
- When the frequency of the vibration matches the natural frequency of the material, enhanced flow can be achieved with a minimum of force.
- It is easy to tune a ball vibrator to the material being handled. Simply increase the speed by gradually increasing the airflow to the vibrator until material flow is achieved. This way you obtain the maximum result with the minimum of air consumption and vibrator wear. Once the material moves freely, the vibrator can be turned off until it is needed again.
- Swiss engineered and manufactured for Global Manufacturing by Findeva AG.
- Produces Uniform, Directional Flow.
- High Frequency and Medium Amplitude Vibration.
- Versatile - Easy to control force and frequency by adjusting air supply.
- Small, Lightweight - Super light aluminum housing. Baked enamel paint.
- R-Series - 3 internal inlet jets provide continuous drive for the roller. High impact plastic end plates contain multiple air exhaust ports, incorporate muffler, and prevent contaminants from entering the exhaust ports. Two sets of boltholes provide flexibility when mounting in restricted areas. Can connect air supply to either top or side port.
- DAR-Series - More efficient design uses less air than other roller vibrators. High impact special bronze end plates.
- Maintenance Free - No motors or bearings. R-Series has steel roller that rides on iron raceway for longer life. DAR-Series has precision iron roller that rides on a high tensile steel raceway for longer life.
- Two-Year Warranty.
- Filtered & Lubricated Air.
- 30-90 PSI. 3-35 CFM for R-Series. 2-18 CFM for DAR-Series.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature = 280°F (140°C) for R-Series. 400°F (200°C) for DAR-Series.
- Selection based on the weight of the material in the sloped portion of the container.
- Select the high frequency vibrator capable of producing a force equal to one-tenth the weight of the material when the vibrator is operating at medium pressure (30-40 PSI / 2.0-2.8 BAR).
- When more than one vibrator fits, refine your selection based on the mesh size of the material. For very fine material use the vibrator which produces the higher frequency vibration (higher rpm). For coarser material use the slower vibrator.
|FINDEVA ROLLER VIBRATORS Selection Guide
|WEIGHT of MATERIAL in SLOPED
PORTION of BIN/HOPPER
|R-SERIES by Findeva
||DAR-SERIES by Findeva
||2 X DAR-6
||2 X R-100
||2 X DAR-7
||2 X R-120
||2 X DAR-7
||2 X R-120
||3 X DAR-7
||3 X R-120
||3 X DAR-7
- Manual Valves - 2-way manual ball valve used to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Solenoids - For remote or automated control, use 2-way normally closed solenoid valve to turn the vibrator on and off for normal operation.
- Airline Kits - Required for trouble-free operation and long life of roller vibrators. Includes airline filter, lubricator, and pressure regulator with gauge.
- Mufflers - Reduce noise and prevent contamination from entering exhaust port. For DAR-Series only.
- Sirometer - Convenient, compact RPM Meter for measuring vibrator speed.
|American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Global Manufacturing, Inc. Roofing Project||